Projects Using Cloud9
- Parallel Symbolic Execution for Automated Real-World Software Testing
Stefan Bucur, Vlad Ureche, Cristian Zamfir, George Candea. 6th ACM SIGOPS/EuroSys European Conference on Computer Systems (EuroSys), Salzburg, Austria, April 2011.
- Automated Software Testing as a Service
George Candea, Stefan Bucur, Cristian Zamfir. 1st ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC), Indianapolis, IN, June 2010.
- Cloud9: A Software Testing Service
Liviu Ciortea, Cristian Zamfir, Stefan Bucur, Vitaly Chipounov, George Candea. ACM Operating Systems Review, Vol. 43, No. 4, December 2009. Also in proceedings of the 3rd SOSP Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Systems and Middleware (LADIS), Big Sky, MT, October 2009.
- Conc-iSE: Incremental Symbolic Execution of Concurrent Software
Shengjian Guo, Markus Kusano, Chao Wang. 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), September 2016.
- The Nearest Replica Can Be Farther Than You Think
Kirill Bogdanov, Miguel Peón-Quirós, Gerald Q. Maguire Jr., Dejan Kostić. 6th ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC), August 2015.
- Assertion Guided Symbolic Execution of Multithreaded Programs
Shengjian Guo, Markus Kusano, Chao Wang, Zijiang Yang, and Aarti Gupta. 10th ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), August 2015.
- Input-Covering Schedules for Multithreaded Programs
Tom Bergan, Luis Ceze, and Dan Grossman. 4th Workshop on Determinism and Correctness in Parallel Programming (WoDet) w/ ASPLOS 2013, Houston, TX, March 2013.
- Efficient State Merging in Symbolic Execution
Volodymyr Kuznetsov, Johannes Kinder, Stefan Bucur, and George Candea. 33rd ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), Beijing, China, June 2012.
- Clearing the Clouds: A Study of Emerging Scale-out Workloads on Modern Hardware
Michael Ferdman, Almutaz Adileh, Onur Kocberber, Stavros Volos, Mohammad Alisafaee, Djordje Jevdjic, Cansu Kaynak, Adrian Daniel Popescu, Anastasia Ailamaki, and Babak Falsafi. 17th International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), March 2012.
- Data Races vs. Data Race Bugs: Telling the Difference with Portend
Baris Kasikci, Cristian Zamfir, and George Candea. Intl. Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), London, UK, March 2012.
You can e-mail us
if your paper uses Cloud9 and would like it to be listed here.